Language Learners Journal is proud to announce that Language Learner’s Amplified: The 15×100 Challenge has launched and there is still time to join us…
The Way it Works
It’s super simple – You choose what language you want to work on, and commit to learning it for a minimum of 15 minutes per day for the next 100 days, whilst holding yourself publicly accountable by posting regular updates on social media using the hashtags #LLA and #15x100Challenge
- Study a language… whatever way works best for you for a minimum of 15 minutes every day for the next 100 days*
- Join our Facebook Group… Language Learner’s Amplified: The 15×100 Challenge
- Regularly post your progress updates on social media using the #LLA and #15x100Challenge hashtags.
- Encourage and help at least 2-3 people in the challenge every day.
- Follow us on Twitter @languagelj OR Instagram @languagelearnersjournal
- Help us reach more people to change their learning habits for the better by spreading the word of this challenge with friends, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc… All help is greatly appreciated!
*Note that everybody’s situation is different. You can adjust the rules for the challenge to fit in with your life and responsibilities. The most common adjustment people make is changing the daily minimum of time to 30/45/60 or EVEN 90 minutes per-day. You might choose to post updates daily, weekly or monthly on social media or make a blog about the challenge. Do whatever works for you and good luck.