I am super excited to announce the launch of the brand new challenge from Language Learners Journal that will be going live on the 5th January. The #15x100Challenge will kick-start you to build better habits to reach your goals, by focusing on 1 goal for 15 minutes per day over a 100 day period with support from an awesome online community of goal-getters.
The goal is up to you and could be anything from practicing 15 minutes of mindfulness a day, daily writing or painting, learning a new language, working on a phobia or exercising more!
Bloggers… if you can’t wait until the 5th January to get involved why not blog about your goal for the challenge and share on our 15×100 challenge linkup, details below…
JOIN THE 15×100 CHALLENGE LINKUP!
1. I would love for you to participate and share the goal that you would like to focus on for the 100 day challenge. Submissions unrelated to the theme, links to your homepage or any advertising will be deleted.
2. Link back to this original post in your blog.
3. Follow the host blogs: Language Learners Journal and the The #15×100 Challenge.
4. Share your blog on social media using the #15x100Challenge hashtag.
5. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Please leave encouraging comments on the blogs of other participants in the linkup. We are hosting this linkup to create a positive community where we can all set share our challenge goals for the new year. If the linkup isn’t working then please post a link to your blog in the comments section below.