Mindful Learning: Online Course
Are you struggling with your focus and motivation which is leading to non-productivity in your language Learning?
Mindful Learning teaches you how to be a more focused, self-aware and motivated independent learner, student or teacher. This leads to greater productivity within your study or teaching sessions. This approach requires practice and an open mind to see results. If you are serious about meeting your goals and increasing productivity via some simple mindfulness techniques then this short beginners course is just for you!
“Wonderful course, I’m taking away a number of tips that can be applied to any learning, not just language learning. It’s a solid introduction to mindful learning.” – Rebekka
“When I had an enquiry she was quick to respond and resolve it. It’s always nice to know that your teacher is there for, and supportive, of your learning.” – Annie
“I am in a turbulent moment at learning. A lot of doubts, fails, bad grades… But, with this course, with the tips and steps i learned, i really can see a way to improve my studies in all areas, besides being able to apply breathe techniques to relax and regain focus during the study sections…“. Paulo
In Mindful Learning you’ll Learn To:
- Be more motivated and focused.
- Become self-aware of your unhelpful thinking habits and learn how to manage them better!
- Learn simple breathing techniques to help you focus and calm the body.
Is This Course For You?
This course is for people who want to have more motivated and productive study sessions and have the passion and drive to reach their goals through improved focus and attention span
Do you recognize yourself in any of these questions?
- Do you lack motivation and self-awareness to achieve your goals?
- Do you give up on your goals after a couple of months?
- Are you ready to get motivated and start learning in a more successful way?
Then this course is what you need to get more focused and achieve your goals!
What are the requirements?
- You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level.
- Students do not need any knowledge of mindfulness prior to this course.
- An open mindset with a willingness to try new things.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Be more positive, better motivated with increased productivity.
- Increased self-awareness and better able to focus.
- Simple breathing techniques aimed at improving focus and calming the body.
- On completion, you will receive a course certificate.
What is the target audience?
- Independent learners and students who want to be more motivated and focused on their learning.
- Teachers interested in a mindful approach to learning.
- People who want to reach their learning goals and be more productive.
- NOT for people trying to remain where they are and procrastinate.
- NOT for people who are unable to open their mind to new ideas.
Join the 1972 students from 110 different countries that have now enrolled on courses by Language Learners Journal.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
Enroll now for the online course and you can study at a time and pace that suits you!
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited, lifetime access to this course – across a range of platforms and all devices you own. Plus FREE updates and access to any new modules that are added to make the course even better for you!
Can I watch this course offline?
You cannot download the videos to a PC at this time, but you can download the Udemy app to watch videos on your phone.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I worked really hard to put this course together, but that said if you are really not happy with this course it does come with a 30-day refund.
I’m having problems playing the videos.
For any technical issues initially, try using a different browser and/or internet connection. If that doesn’t help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this course applicable if I am not a beginner in mindfulness?
Absolutely. Although this course is aimed at beginners we can all do with some simple reminders sometimes to be a little more mindful of our learning routines.
How do I get the course certificate? Click on the trophy in your dashboard to view your certificate after watching 100% of the lectures.
As a special thank you for purchasing this course during the launch period, here are the bonuses that you will receive:
Google + Hangouts & Course Webinar Videos
As a part of the launch, I’m hosting a series of Google hangouts and webinars exclusively for my students. Don’t worry if you can’t make them as you have lifetime access to the replays of these webinars when you purchase this course!
Printable PDF Goal Planner, Worksheets, and 28 Day Mindful Journal!
Access to Exclusive Community Group
Join the course’s exclusive community group where you can post Q&As, keep accountable, get involved with projects and challenges and offer your peer experience to other students. Plus Exclusive discounts, offers and early signups for new courses.