A tailored programme of 45 minute Skype/Zoom mentoring sessions. Working together to develop your mindfulness practice with a focus on applying it to your daily studying routine – wherever you are in the world!
Choose our Online Mentoring Programme for:
- A tailored mentorship programme designed to fully support you with any language learning goals.
- Improved focus and greater motivation – having a mentor keeps you more focused and enables you to stay on track.
- The flexibility and convenience of assessing mentoring wherever you are in the world!
Mindfulness in a nutshell is purposefully paying attention in a non-judgemental way, to what is going on in your in your mind, body and the world around you. It is about being self-aware, living in the present moment – rather than dwelling on past events or anticipating the future.
How our online mentoring programme works
- A free 30 minute introductory session to decide if mindfulness mentoring is right for you and to discuss your personal needs so the programme can be adjusted accordingly.
- Weekly one-to-one sessions via Skype or Zoom.
- 45 mins per session.
- Daily practice required (up to 10 mins per day).
- Email support for the duration of the programme.
- Aftercare support package that includes access to our community support group with LIVE Q&As and practice sessions.
Practicing at Home
During this mentorship programme we strongly encourage you to apply simple mindfulness practices at home. As little as 10 minutes per day can make a big difference to not just studying but your overall wellbeing.
Why it works?
Science has proven that playing purposeful attention to self and the world around you can actively change the neural-pathways of the brain.
This mentoring programme is all about training your mind to develop mindfulness skills, that are deeply rooted in regular practice and can be applied to your daily studying routines. Training your muscles of attention will develop the capacity for mindful awareness of your own internal experience (thoughts, feelings and emotions) and therefore the ability to step back from them. Seeing your world with greater clarity, perspective and calm. This enables you to choose how to respond to any unhelpful thoughts that could be getting in the way of your learning. By observing and understanding what the mind is doing you are more empowered to take action. The person-centered approach allows us to make the most of what you learn and tailor the process to support you more effectively with the focus, energy and calm required to perform at your best during studying sessions.