An online one-to
one or group tailored program of 45 minutes via Skype/Zoom mentoring sessions.
Working together to develop your mindfulness practice with a focus on applying it to your daily studying routine – wherever you are in the world!
Choose our Online Mindful Mentoring for:
- A tailored mentorship
programmedesigned to fully support you with any language learning goals.
- Improved focus, flow and fluency and greater motivation – having a mentor keeps you more focused and enables you to stay on track.
- The flexibility and convenience of assessing mentoring wherever you are in the world!
How our online mentoring programme works
- A free 20-minute introductory session to decide if mindful mentoring is right for you and to discuss your personal needs so the
programmecan be adjusted accordingly.
- Fortnightly one-to-one sessions via Skype or Zoom.
- 45 mins per session.
- Daily practice required (up to 10 mins per day).
- Email support for the duration of the
programme. Aftercaresupport package that includes access to our community support group with LIVE Q&As and practice sessions.
Practicing at Home
During this mentorship program we strongly encourage you to apply simple mindfulness practices at home. As little as 10 minutes per day can make a big difference to not just studying but your overall wellbeing.
Why it works?
Science has proven that playing purposeful attention to self and the world around you can actively change the neural-pathways of the brain.
This mentoring program is all about training the mind to develop mindfulness skills, that are deeply rooted in regular practice and can be applied to your daily studying routines.
Training your muscles of attention will develop the capacity for mindful awareness of your own internal experience (thoughts, feelings, and emotions) and therefore the ability to step back from them. Seeing your world with greater clarity, perspective, and calm.
This enables you to choose how to respond to any unhelpful thoughts that could be getting in the way of your learning. By observing and understanding what the mind is doing you are more empowered to take action.
Sessions are confidential. Personal information will be held whilst the sessions are active so that we can contact and