I am super excited to announce the launch of a brand new challenge from Language Learners Journal that will be going live on the 5th January. The #15x100Challenge will kick-start you to build better habits to reach your goals, by focusing on just 1 thing, for a minimum of 15 minutes per day over a 100 day period with support from an awesome online community of goal-getters.
The end-goal is up to you and could be anything from practicing 15 minutes of mindfulness a day, daily writing or painting, learning a new language, working on a phobia or even exercising more!
Bloggers… if you can’t wait until the 5th January to get involved why not blog about your goal for the challenge and share on our 15×100 challenge linkup, details below…
JOIN THE 15×100 CHALLENGE LINKUP!
1. I would love for you to participate and share the goal that you would like to focus on for the 100 day challenge. Links unrelated to the theme, or any direct promotion or advertising will be deleted.
You can make a massive difference to your life without having to spend lots of money in only 15 minutes per day for 100 days. This post presents you with 65 challenge ideas to inspire your life.
65 15 minutes x 100 day inspiring challenge ideas…
1. Learn a foreign language by practicing for as little as 15 minutes per day for the next 100 days.
2. Give a compliment everyday for the next 100 days.
3. Draw or paint a picture everyday for the next 100 days and build a portfolio.
4. Write in a journal for the next 100 days.
5. Exercise daily – doesn’t mean joining a gym!
6. *Give up alcohol for 100 days and research ways to detox.
7. Give up watching TV for 100 days and use the extra time to find a new hobby.
8. Listen to a different song everyday for 100 days.
9. Spend 3 – 15 minutes just focusing on your breath every day!
10. Take time out each day to observe your thoughts without judgement and note your mood.
11. Take a photograph & add some effects to it… every day for the next 100 days.
12. Work on writing a story or song 15 minutes per day for 100 days.
13. Grow your vocab – learn a new word a day!
14. Teach others something new every day.
15. Think of your worst habit that you’ve been meaning to ditch and work on giving it up over the next 100 days.
16. Do some gentle stretching exercises for 15 minutes everyday for the next 100 days.
17. Do some yoga everyday for the next 100 days.
18. Read an inspirational and motivational blog a day…extra kudos if it is in a language you are learning!
19. Write a blog post everyday for the next 100 days!
20. Spend 15 minutes a day repeating positive affirmations and practicing positive thinking.
21. Keep a laughter journal. Write down one thing a day that really made you laugh.
22. Work on those abs – Do 50 sit-ups a day.
23. Scribble or write some quotes on the back of a postcard everyday for the next 100 days.
24. Prepare or cook something healthy everyday for the next 100 days.
25. Cycle for at least 15 minutes everyday for the next 100 days.
26. Keep a worry journal, rate worries from 1 – 10 and write a solution for the main worries. Notice any patterns occurring? Note these down too, along with an action plan.
27. Write and reflect upon a gratitude list for the next 100 days.
28. What have you always wanted to do but never have? Write a bucket list and spend the next 100 days completing as many items from it as possible. #BucketList
29. Take up knitting or crochet. Random I know, but knit or crochet an item a day! Post your creations on Instagram or Pinterest with the hastag #15x100Challenge for extra credit and as a record of progress being made.
30. Don’t bitch OR moan or saying ANYTHING negative about people for the next 100 days!
31. Live on a really strict budget for the next 100 days and save some money!
32. Wake up at 5am to do 15 minutes meditation every morning for the next 100 days.
33. Spend 15 minutes every morning playing devils advocate with yourself to challenge your own beliefs.
34. Face a fear! Push yourself out of your comfort zone and work on a phobia for the next 100 days.
35. Spend 15 minutes learning to love yourself.
36. Learn a new magic trick everyday for the next 100 days.
37. Plant a flower a day — in your garden or at random places.
38. Write a motivational quote on a sticky note everyday for you guessed it the next 100 days and pop them in random places, such as in library books or on trees!
39. Business owner? Work on your social media marketing for at least 15 minutes per day everyday for the next 100 days.
40. Get you and your friends to write down cool ideas for things to do and put them in a hat and pull out a different thing each day for the next 100 days.
41. Can’t draw? Then practice every day for the next 100 days record your progress in a sketchbook and post on Instagram, prepare to be amazed with the results!
42. Learn to play an instrument in 100 day, i.e. the ukulele, flute, guitar…
43.*Stop smoking over the next 100 days. If you need some support check out this awesome NHS site. #SmokeFree.
44. Learn something new over the next 100 days…
45. Make a patchwork quilt in 100 days.
46. Research a different culture, religion or philosophy every day for the next 100 days.
47. Read about a different period of history every day.
48. Do one thing each day that makes you feel inspired.
49. Revamp your house in 100 days.
50. Deep clean, sort and tidy your home by focusing on one small area everyday for the next 100 days.
51. Spend at least 15 minutes in nature whether it’s your garden, a park, the countryside or the beach.
52. Go caffeine free for 100 days.
53. Ditch social media sites for 100 days, or limit yourself to just 15 minutes per day.
54. Spend 100 days as a vegetarian or vegan
55. Do at least 1 random act of kindness everyday.
56. Visit a new website everyday.
57. Read a chapter of a book. Finished the whole book then start a new chapter of a new book!
58. Ditch your car and walk.
59. Be positive for 100 days straight even if things go wrong, focus only on the positives.
60. Change sleeping patterns i.e. go to bed earlier or wake up earlier and stick to those times EVERYDAY for 100 days (even weekends).
61. Spend 100 days fundraising for a charity or promoting a good cause.
62. Grow those brain cells… Do a brain training puzzle everyday, like sudoku, crosswords or Lumosity puzzles for 15 minutes per day, everyday for the next 100 days.
63. Reflect upon and write down something you love about your partner or a close family member every day and give them the list after your 100 day challenge.
64. Read or write a poem a day.
65. Dance or sing everyday — whether you’re good at it or not.
BONUS. DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for 15 minutes, everyday for the next 100 days!
Thank you for reading this post. I wish you all the best with whatever challenge you decide to do over the next 100 days. If you decide to try out any of the challenges mentioned then please keep in touch or share your progress on social media with the hashtag #15x100Challenge. I’d love to hear how you get on.
On Twitter? Why not hold yourself publicly accountable and Tweet about the challenge you would like to do!