Photo Credit: The awesome work of Thomas Tucker.
So it’s that time of the month again! No, not that time! The time when I sort my goals out and this month is going to be an exciting one…
Last Month’s Goals:
- Priority Language was Spanish and I did manage 45 minutes per day!
- Friday’s became my Mandarin Chinese Study day.
- I managed to study BSL for 2 hours per week.
- French…well I gave directions to a French tourist does that count?
This Month’s Goals:
This month I have an exciting new language learning challenge that I am taking part in! I am kick-starting Icelandic with a 28-day challenge. You can check out the full story of why here.
I am going to be fully focused on Icelandic so I will be studying no other languages for the next 28 days. This was the language that was selected by you awesome folks on social media for me to learn next. I am not familiar with this language whatsoever and will appreciate all the help and support I can get from the language learning communities.
Also this month I am super excited to announce that I am launching my own little language learning business. I will be supporting newbie language learners via positive and cognitive psychology techniques. Sometimes we forget how to learn or the techniques we use are not efficient for us. When something does not work we run the risk of giving up. I will not let that happen, no way.
As it’s a brand new business I will be offering 20 minute motivational 1-1s on Skype pro bono!!! For more information please contact me, but there are only a limited amount of spaces.
The Biggest Lesson I Am Taking Away from Last Month:
Sometimes you just need to take a day or 2 out for reflection.
JOIN CLEAR THE LIST!
1. Share your goal post whether it includes your aspirations for the month or year. Submissions unrelated to the theme or links to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this post. You can use our button code below if you wish.
4. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE (this is why I have underlined it): Please visit the site of the person who linked up immediately before you and leave them an encouraging comment! By hosting this linkup, we’re hoping to create a positive community where we can all share our goals. If you do not do this, you will be removed from the linkup.
5. Share on social media using #ClearTheList.
I look forward to seeing what your goals will be this month.
Let’s be friends, check me out here:
Sponsored: Create a blog on WordPress to share your language learning experiences too…