Language Amplified Program for English Learners
Starting 28th September 2018
English Language Learners Amplified Program, #ELLAP
Mindfully Empowering Independent Language Learning
Kickstart your English language learning in September 2018 with the new English Language Learners Amplified Program (#ELLAP). The FREE 100-day program aims to help get you to become more disciplined, motivated and focused via a more holistic and mindful approach to your learning.
Focusing on mindset, health, nutrition, sleep hygiene and exploring the myths of learning styles so you can become a more efficient language learner.
Want to learn a language, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you lack motivation and/or self-awareness to achieve your goals?
- Do you give up on your language learning goals after only a couple of months?
- Are you ready to get motivated and start learning in a more successful way?
Sounding familiar? I sucked at learning when I first started secondary school, but then I started to make some real improvements especially in the area of languages and science. Instead of moving me up a level the teachers initially thought I was cheating and made me redo some of my work under close supervision – however, I continued to do well and went on to go to university. I personally believe that learning is lifelong!
So, what was I doing differently?
I was applying a more holistic and mindful approach to learning that included using simple mindfulness techniques, positive thinking, building better habits, productivity strategies, and improved time management skills. I had also become aware of what my learning style was and had started to use that self-awareness to my advantage!
Now, I want to help you become a better language learner…
“Being too busy to learn is not an excuse it is a barrier to success!”
Over the last few years, I have learned several languages to various degrees whilst working full-time, setting up my own business, studying part-time at university, getting involved in community projects/charity events and looking after my family!
I am passionate about learning new things, especially languages. I know what it is like to struggle, get stuck or even feel isolated as an independent learner. Drawing from my personal experiences as a fellow independent language learner and my professional knowledge of mindsets, nutrition, health and how the brain works I want to help you achieve your language goals in 2018. This is why I have created ‘The Language Learners Amplified Program for English, #ELLAP.
Who #ELLAP is for?
- Ideal for all levels or people wanting to refresh their English speaking skills. If you want to be a more efficient language learner via a more mindful and holistic approach, then this program is just for you!
- People who want to build better habits & develop a growth mindset. You want to make regular progress with your language learning, succeed in the language learning challenges you are already involved in and break any unhelpful habits and thinking patterns you may have.
What do you get?
I will work with you, to develop your mindset and behaviours. The Peer Enablers (other language learners taking the course) and I will empower you through monthly virtual workshops, group sessions, and one-to-one support to push you out of your comfort zone and challenge you every step of the way!
- Community collaborations. Access to our private Facebook Group where you can get support from other peer enablers, share your progress, post assignments and gain inspiration from each other.
- Weekly language learning themes, and mini-challenges. Designed to push the boundaries to help you go beyond your fear of speaking and writing in a foreign language and start making real progress.
- Worksheets. To help you become a more efficient learner by recording your goals, progress.
- Study Buddies. Schedule regular practice sessions with people in our community learning the same language as you so you can practice speaking and writing in your target language!
- Regular Facebook LIVE events. Independent language learning can be a tad isolating at times! Whatever language you are learning we are all in this together and I’ll be going live regularly on Facebook during my own personal study sessions. I’ll also be giving tips and advice on how to get the most from your study sessions.
- Discounts to courses and classes. Covering topics on how to stay motivated, be more productive, develop your mindset, challenge negative thinking habits and hacks in learning to learn!
- Additional virtual workshops. Covering mindset and methodology topics (Available on the paid subscription service only).
- eWorkBook. The PDF copy of Positively Productive (Available on the paid subscription service only).
- Quartley Awards Webinar. For students who have engaged for 3 months or longer and have progressed exceptionally well will be nominated to receive real awards and certificates.
Remember the more you put into the FREE or subscription-based program the more you will get out of it. All activities are optional. This subscription-based program is designed to complement other language learning challenges and courses or can be used as a standalone tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
I worked really hard to put this program together for you, but that said if you are really not happy with this service please contact me directly so we can resolve any issues together. If I am unable to resolve the issue the paid service comes with a full 28-day refund policy. Therefore if you are not satisfied with the service within this timeframe you can get your money back within the first 28 days.
Who are Peer Enablers?
You guys! You are all in this learning a language zone together, motivating and inspiring each other. I may promote exceptional language learners to become Peer Enabler Leaders who will support me in managing our private Facebook Group and helping to look after this awesome community.
Interested? Join our global community of passionate language learners today and let’s get going…
A health warning!
The FREE group and the subscription-based service are accelerator programs. You have to be ready to engage, focus and work hard. You will be challenged and pushed out of your comfort zone all with the aim of developing you as a better language learner.
The FULL Language Learners Amplified Program Subscription Service – £34.97 for the 100-day program. Learning a new language is no easy task. You need to be committed and become comfortable with being uncomfortable.