Language Learners Amplified Program
Coming July 2018
Language Learners Amplified Program, #LLAP
Empowering Independent Language Learning
Sign up to do your #LLAP today!
Kickstart your language learning in 2018 with the new Language Learners Amplified Program (#LLAP). The 100-day program aims to help get you more motivated, focused and productive via a more holistic and mindful approach to your learning.
Focusing on mindset, health and nutrition, sleep hygiene and learning styles so you can become a more efficient language learner.
Want to learn a language, but don’t know where to start?
- You don’t think you have a ‘gene’ for learning new things?
- Do you lack motivation and/or self-awareness to achieve your goals?
- Do you give up on your language learning goals after only a couple of months?
- Are you ready to get motivated and start learning in a more successful way?
Sounding familiar? I sucked at learning when I first started secondary school, but then I started to make some real improvements especially in the area of languages and science. Instead of moving me up a level the teachers initially thought I was cheating and made me redo some of my work under close supervision – however, I continued to do well and went on to go to university. I personally believe that learning is lifelong!
So, what was I doing differently?
I was applying a more holistic approach to learning that included using simple mindfulness techniques, positive thinking, building better habits, productivity strategies, and improved time management skills. I had also become aware of what my learning style was and was using that self-awareness to my advantage!
Now, I want to help you become a better language learner…
Being too busy to learn is not an excuse it is a barrier to success!
Over the last few years, I have learned several languages to various degrees whilst working full-time, setting up my own business, studying part-time at university, getting involved in community projects/charity events and looking after my family!
I am passionate about learning new things, especially languages. I know what it is like to struggle, get stuck or even feel isolated as an independent learner. Drawing from my personal experiences as a fellow language learner and my professional knowledge of mindsets, nutrition, and health and how the brain works I want to help you achieve your language goals in 2018. This is why I have created ‘The Language Learners Amplified Program, #LLAP.
Who #LLAP is for?
- Anyone from complete beginner to advanced language learners. If you want to be a more efficient language learner, then this program is for you, no matter what level you’re at.
- People who want consistency and keen to build better habits. You want to make regular progress with your language learning and break any unhelpful habits and thinking patterns you may have.
Who #LLAP isn’t for:
- NOT for people trying to remain where they are and procrastinate. If you are not serious about learning a new language or committing to a regular study routine then this program properly isn’t for you, sorry.
- NOT for people who are unable to open their mind to new ideas. If you are unable to open your mind to new ideas and not wanting to challenge yourself then this properly isn’t the program for you either.
What do I get?
I will work with you, to develop your mindset and behaviours. The Peer Enablers (other language learners taking the course) and I will empower you through monthly virtual workshops, group sessions, and one-to-one support to push you out of your comfort zone and challenge you every step of the way!
- FREE additional virtual workshops. covering mindset and methodology topics.
- FREE eWorkBook. The PDF copy of Positively Productive.
- Community collaborations. Access to our private Facebook Group where you can get support from other peer enablers, share your progress and assignments and gain inspiration from others.
- Full access to courses and classes. Covering topics on how to stay motivated, be more productive, developing mindsets, challenging negative thinking habits and hacks in learning to learn!
- Weekly language learning themes, and mini-challenges. Designed to push the boundaries to help you go beyond your fear of speaking and writing in a foreign language and start making real progress.
- Excel workbook and worksheets. To help you become a more efficient learner by recording your goals, progress, and notes from the virtual workshops.
- Peer enablers group chat. Share successes, struggles, inspiration, and encouragement via a team of peer language learning enablers via Facebook chat.
- Study Buddies. Schedule regular practice sessions with people in our community learning the same language as you so you can practice speaking and writing in your target language!
- Going Live. Independent language learning can be a tad isolating at times! Whatever language you are learning we are all in this together and I’ll be going live regularly on Facebook during my own personal study sessions. I’ll also be giving tips and advice on how to get the most from your study sessions.
- Quartley Awards Webinar. For students who have engaged for 3 months or longer and have progressed exceptionally well will be nominated to receive real awards and certificates.
Remember the more you put into this subscription-based program the more you will get out of it. All activities are optional. This subscription-based program is designed to complement other language learning challenges and courses or can be used as a standalone tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am unhappy with the service?
I worked really hard to put this program together for you, but that said if you are really not happy with this service please contact me directly so we can resolve any issues together. If I am unable to resolve the issue the paid service comes with a 28-day refund policy. Therefore if you are not satisfied with the service within this timeframe you can get your money back within the first 28 days.
Who are Peer Enablers?
You guys! You are all in this learning a language zone together, motivating and inspiring each other. I may promote exceptional language learners to become Peer Enabler Leaders who will support me in managing our private Facebook Group and helping to look after this awesome community.
Interested? Sign up today and we will notify you when enrolment opens!
A health warning!
This subscription-based service is an accelerator program, you have to be ready to engage, focus and work hard. You will be challenged and pushed out of your comfort zone all with the aim of developing you as a better language learner.
The FULL Language Learners Amplified Program Subscription Service – £59.97 for 100-day program OR purchase the 200-day subscription for just £99. You can cancel the subscription at any time. Well, learning a new language is no easy task. You need to be committed and become comfortable with being uncomfortable. We ask in return that you commit 100% to this program for at least 3 months.