So this is my second update on the Icelandic Challenge. I have been using positive thinking to see if it would help with language learning goals.
- I have found some really good resources to help me learn the language.
- Correction as there are now 331,000 Icelandic speakers worldwide!
- I have been focusing on some basic Icelandic greetings this week. My goal for the week a head is to be able to introduce myself.
3 positive achievements
- I have found some amazing resources that are FREE!!!
- I have an amazing supportive language learning community around me, thank you!
- I have support from some native Icelandic speakers.
Support those who are struggling too.
Throughout this challenge, I will also be offering 20-minute pro bono motivational chats with those struggling to learn a new language or wanting some support with their self-esteem. I only have a limited number of spaces available so please contact me to book